Vanir has been exceeding client expectations since 1964. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages and supervises a team of design professionals and other professionals through the applying for grants and developing sustainability projects and programs
- Supervises staff in developing informative, creative, and well-organized presentations and grant application materials related to sustainability and energy efficiency projects and programs
- Oversees the planning and implementation of special events to increase the exposure of the district’s goals and objectives related to sustainability and making sure the District’s standards and guidelines meet both educational and building standard requirements
- Organizes and participates in sustainability awareness campaigns
- Collaborates with local, state, and federal agencies, service providers, non-profit and community organization in identifying funding and developing sustainability initiatives
- Establishes and maintains relationships with external sustainability and greening focused organizations and partners
- Works with other departments in preparing applications for prospective grant funding opportunities
- Manages and updates the Sustainability Initiatives Unit website with input from the unit as needed
- Assists in coordination and outreach for sustainability related educational programs
- Organizes information, creates presentations, and makes presentations as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Sustainability, Architecture or Marketing
- Five (5) years full time paid professional experience managing sustainability projects or managing sustainability programs.
- Additional experience in facilities design and architecture is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Offered rate of compensation will be based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including education, qualifications, experience, and geographic location. The Salary range for this position is $149,500-$164,500.
Vanir offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package that includes 401(k) Savings with employer matching contributions, medical, dental, vision, health savings account (HSA) with employer contributions, life, AD&D and disability benefits, flexible spending account (FSA), voluntary benefits, Teladoc, pet insurance, paid time off, national employee assistance program (EAP) and employee referral program.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in working for Vanir please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: email@example.com
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person’s limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company’s ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person’s limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Pursuant to the Ban The Box Act/Fair Chance Initiative, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.