The Associate Analyst supports and maintains the department systems and processes. This position serves as an internal and external point of contact for the department and makes updates to internal systems or programs. The Associate Analyst assists with testing new feature launches, ensuring data integrity, writing reports, and maintaining dashboards and workflows. Assists with upgrades, new integrations with other systems, and efficiency enhancements to department systems and processes. May perform general administrative or technical support duties within the department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides daily technical support for the department including data entry, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data, performing scheduled activities like updates, exports, imports, and clean-ups, maintains data in the department systems and databases, and runs standard reports.
- Reviews and recommends process improvements, service improvements, and solutions using information system processes.
- Applies knowledge of department systems in extracting and analyzing current, historical, and forecasted data to support strategic planning.
- Writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports, dashboards, and tools for the department.
- Assists with marketing asset management in the Content Management Portal
- Creates and manages partner offer postings in the Member Offer Database and SEO platform
- Supports AAA D&R Member Experience, working with Member Relations/Club support to resolve MX issues and partnering with technical teams to track failure points and develop solutions.
- Responsible for invoice management, including vendor invoice reconciliation and billing.
- Assists with the development of user procedures, guidelines, efficiencies, best practices, and documentation.
- Advises and trains new department users on new processes and system functionality. Consults with the team and other departments to determine system needs.
- Provides first-level problem-resolution support to clubs.
- Facilitates the contract signing process as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements, Competencies, and Certifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio), with a strong background in Excel and Access.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates an awareness of strengths, limits, and areas to improve.
- Openly shares and solicits ideas through dialogue; is clear about intentions.
- Uses time effectively; anticipates obstacles, adjusts priorities as needs change, and keeps others informed of progress.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and be adaptable in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to changing priorities.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, or a related field, and;
- One (1) to Three (3) years of relevant work experience.
The position is also eligible for participation in AAA, Inc.’s Annual Incentive Plan.
AAA, Inc. supports a flexible work environment for our associates. We are committed to collaboration, innovation, and work-life balance, and we offer a hybrid work model, three days in-office and two days at home (or wherever you work best) each week.
AAA, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from any search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at AAA, Inc. via email, the Internet, or in any form and method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this particular position from the Talent Acquisition department will be deemed the sole property of the AAA, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event AAA, Inc. hires the candidate as a result of the referral or through other means.